On this day in 1979 the Reverend Richard Perriman spoke out about the evils of rock ‘n’ roll. He told his congregation that redemption is possible. He said “If God can save an old homosexual like me he can save anyone.” The Reverend Richard Perriman is better known as Little Richard.
If you like this blog please donate to support it.
Essential Music & Books You Must have
- My 100 Essential Albums – 17 Berlin by Lou Reed
- My 100 Essential Albums – 16 – The Punk Singles Collection, The Adverts
- My 100 Essential Albums – 15 – It’s A Beautiful Day , by It’s A Beautiful Day
- My 100 Essential Albums – 14 – Bitches Brew, Miles Davis
- My 100 Essential Albums – 9 – George Thorogood and the Destroyers, GT&TD